3-Day Sexual Health Educator Program
Join us over three days as we dig into the skills and knowledge required to be an effective sexual health educator! Together, we’ll cover the following topics and skills:
- Creating inclusive, trauma-informed education spaces
- Building a culture of consent
- Developmentally appropriate content
- Values about sexuality
- Strategies for answering tough questions
- Effective condom demonstrations
…and so much more!
Sexually Transmitted Infection Education for the Next Generation
Talking to young people about sexually transmitted infections can be uncomfortable. With STI rates on the rise it’s important for educators to check their stigma at the door when having these conversations. This webinar will discuss best practices and strategies for teaching effective STI education to help youth serving adults replace outdated fear and shame-based activities.